These mini pizza cups are very simple and quick to make specially if don't want to work with oven.
They serve as a perfect starter for any kind of party or get-together whether its kids birthday party or kitty party or evening tea party or pack in kids school lunch box.
I have provided both the option with and without oven. So next time if you have any kind of get-together do try this and get all the appreciation and wows!
Serves: 15-20 mini cups
1 medium sized chopped onion
1 medium sized chopped tomato
1 small sized capsicum
1/2 cup grated cheese (processed or mozzarella)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp mixed herbs of oregano
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tbsp tomato sauce
IN APPE PAN:
1. Mix together onion, tomato, capsicum, cheese, salt, oregano and sauce.
2. Trim the edges of bread slices. Take small glass or cookie cutter and cut it in round shape, which should fit in your appe pan cavities. Here it is important to first cut the one circle and check whether it fits in the appe cavity and then go for more to avoid any hassle.
3. Roll the bread with rolling pin and apply butter on both the sides of bread.
4. Keep in pre-heated appe pan. Now add filling in the bread cups. Add extra cheese on top. Cover and cook on low flame till crispy and crunchy this will take around 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove and enjoy.
IN OVEN:1. Pre-heat oven at 200°C and place these cups in muffin moulds and bake for 10-15 minutes or till it becomes crispy.
1. Mix all the veggies and spices.
2. Trim the edges of bread and cut according to the size of your appe pan.
3. Apply butter on both the sides.
4. Place in appe cavity.
5. Fill the cups with veggies mix.
6. Top with more cheese.
7. Cover and cook on low flame.
8. After 10 minutes, cheese is melted and it's nice crisp from bottom.
9. All done.
10. Closer look.