Search This Blog

google leader board

Thursday, June 28, 2018

JAMUN JUICE / JAMUN DRINK / BLACK PLUM JUICE / BLACK BERRY JUICE

Jamun, a summer fruit, is full of iron, folic acid, potassium, calcium. Vitamin A&C are found in abundant in this tiny fruit. It helps in increasing hemoglobin count, relieves constipation, arthritis, acidity.

My kids don't like to eat Jamun so am I. 

I find it very difficult to swallow because of its typical trait. Neither I like it's taste. But when nature is giving you it's blessing in abundant you don't want to disregard it. Something like this happened with me. 

I have a Jamun tree near my house and my domestic helper got a bag full of it with huge smile.

I remember having falsa juice since childhood, after looking at Jamun first thing struck me was falsa juice, and I gave jamun the same try and trust me it tasted heavenly.

But here is one very important suggestion specially if you are going to make this drink for kids, do sieve the pulp.

The best part comes when your children likes it too and ask for more. If I am not wrong 80% of jamun from that tree was consumed by my family ;)

So what are you waiting for try these yummy, refreshing and appetizing jamun juice today!!!

INGREDIENTS
20-30 Jamuns or 1/2 cup chopped jamun
2 tbsp sugar

1/2 tsp black salt
2-3 mint leaves (optional)
2 glasses water
some ice-cubes

METHOD
Blend all the ingredients. Add water and sieve it. Add ice-cubes and enjoy!! Don't forget to sieve the pulp.
 








1. Blend together all the ingredients. 










2. Make a fine puree. 










3. Strain by adding water in puree.













4. Sieve it as fine as possible. 

 5. This is what you will get.

 








6. Some ice-cubes.


7. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Arjun Kapoor said...

We believe in the motto ”learn and develop while playing”. Your tiny tots get the learning experience with creative and play way of coaching. Located in Chennai we are the best school in Vyasarpadi and best school Perambur.

The Best School in Perambur
The Best School in Vyasarpadi
The Best School in MKB Nagar
The Best School in Moolakadai

Rohit said...

Someone else said that and I was surprised that I hadn't thought the same thing..

sports drinks