SERVES: 10-12 small star paranthas
1/2 cup mixed dry fruits (I used almonds, cashew nuts, pistachio, raisins)
1 cup desiccated coconut / powdered coconut powder
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp cardamom powder (optional)
3-4 tsp ghee (clarified butter)
ghee for making paranthas
whole wheat flour dough for paranthas
Dry roast almonds, cashewnuts, pistachio for 2 minutes. Let it come down to room temperature and grind to make smooth powder.
Take coconut powder add powdered sugar, powdered nuts, raisins and some ghee to bind all the ingredients well so that it doesn't come out while cooking and eating.
Make 2 small rolls of dough, roll it and keep filing on it, keep the other roll on it and press from the edges to seal it well.
If you have different cutters, use it to give desired shape, I used star shape cutter.
Heat tawa, and cook from both the sides using ghee and pack this yummy and nutritious paranthas in kids tiffin box.
1. Dry roast almonds, cashews, pistachios.
2. Let it come down to room temperature and grind it make fine powder.
3. Add together coconut powder, powdered sugar, powdered nuts, raisins, cardamom powder and ghee mix well and combine all the ingredients.
4. Take 2 lemon-sized balls and roll it. Keep 1-2 tbsp of mix, cover with another roll sealing the edges by pressing, it's better if you apply some water in edges for better sealing.
5. Make sure it's sealed well.
6. Give desired shape with cookies cutter.
7. Cook from both the sides.