2 large bananas or 3 medium sized bananas
1 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
1 cup coconut powder
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder (optional)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
2-3 tbsp milk if required I did not add milk
Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and keep aside.
Mash banana. In mixing bowl, mix together banana, powdered sugar, softened butter till sugar dissolves completely.
Add sifted flour, mix in it. Add coconut powder and walnuts. If batter is too dry add little bit of milk to get right consistency. I did not add milk.
Grease a loaf tin, with butter. Pour this batter and top some more walnuts.
Bake it in pre-heated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 45-50 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.
Let it come down to room temperature and slice. Serve with hot milk.
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder. Keep aside.
2. Mix well mashed banana, softened butter, powdered sugar.
3. Add sifted flour and coconut powder.
4. Some chopped walnuts.
6. Transfer the batter in greased bowl. Top some more walnuts on top. Bake it at 180 degree for 45-50 minutes or till skewer comes to clean.
7. After 45 minutes. Depending on the type of oven might take more or less time to bake. Always check the centre by putting skewer.
9. closer look!!